We have what you need to make your visit with us easy & relaxing.
Surf Motel Campground & Resort is conveniently located near all local attractions. Visit any of the Lake Erie islands including Put-In-Bay Island. Go play for a day at the Cedar Point Amusement Park or head on down the tracks to the Train Museum. Stop by Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse for a taste of Japanese cuisine. We also are close to Golf and lots of Shopping!
- Swimming Pool
- Fishing Pond (catch & release)
- Shower House
- Boat Parking
- General Store
Surf Motel Prices
April 15 – October 15
Newly updated, our motel features both efficient and spacious rooms. We offer an affordable stay in the gold coast of Lake Erie. Our lobby offers a full self-serve kitchen and laundry with 24-hour access.
Pets add $10 per pet (max: 2)
Rollaway Beds add $15 per
RATES SUBJECT TO 13% TAX
72 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
A $10.00 processing fee will be charged for any cancellation per motel room
Less than 72-hour cancellation fee: One Night Room Charge
The house has 5 efficient and spacious rooms and 1.5 baths. Sleeps up to 14 guests.
*Must stay a minimum of 3 nights
April 15 – October 15
We offer permanent and overnight camping, nestled in our quiet woods. Our sites will accommodate up to 40 ft with triple slides.
We are in the heart of the walleye fishing capital of the world. We offer full hook-up, with water and electric sites.
We have what you need to make your visit easy and relaxing!
Up to 4 guests. Each additional guest is $5.00.
One camping unit per site with a maximum of 6 guests per site.
*We do not offer tent camping. Tents are not permitted on RV campsites.
72 hour cancellation notice, less then 1st night charged.
HOUSE OF JERKS
CAMPGROUND SITE MAP
OVERNIGHT PARK RULES
- Speed limit 5 mph. No motorcycles or mini bikes permitted past gate. Drivers of golf carts must have valid Ohio drivers license.
- Only one pet per site. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times, barking controlled. Dogs must be walked in designated areas away from sites – NEVER on the beach. PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET. Dogi-Pot bags are available through out the park for your use.
- Campfires are permitted only in the designated campfire rings. Please do not move the fire rings. No cutting of trees. Violators will be evicted. Campfires out at 1:00 AM.
- One RV or tent per site only. One vehicle per site. All other vehicles must park in overflow parking areas. Tents in designated areas only.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am. Please notify office by 10 am if you plan to stay.
- Quiet hours are from 11 pm to 8 am. Please observe them.
- Unruly behavior , disorderly conduct or illegal drug use is not tolerated. Beer and alcoholic beverages permitted on sites, but only if kept under control and covered.
- Boating is not allowed in the pond. Fishing is permitted. No license necessary. Bait and tackle available at office. All Fish are Catch and Release.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at the pond and in restroom areas. Pond rules must be observed at all times. No smoking, glass bottles or pets permitted on beach. NOTE: THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY AT POND.
- Campers are expected to keep their site tidy. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground; help us keep the entire park clean for your enjoyment.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times including any damages they may cause. Children must be at parents’ site by 10 pm.
- Mechanical repairs including changing of oil, lube and washing of units is prohibited.
- Trash must be deposited in garbage containers located in front of park. Waste drains are for dishwater only. Please do not dump holding tanks in them.
- NO FIREWORKS or firearms permitted.
- Visitors must register at office before entering park and must leave by 11 pm.